We unusually receive complements about the prints we do, but In the unlikely event you’re unhappy with your product please follow these instructions to lodge return / refund claim: Email us at [email protected] with;
- The date of your purchase
- Your order number
- What you would like to return
- Why you want to return it.
Once received we will look into that and will try our best to resolve the problem soon.
What can be returned / not returned
- Only Items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty print may only be returned.
- No returns are accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase.
- We do not accept items that have noticeable wear or makeup stains.
- Returns must also comply with our user agreement.
- We do not refund or exchange for change of mind, errors in approved proofs, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size. # Note: sizing measurements online are within +-2cm, anything outside of this is faulty.
- Papaloop reserve the right to decide about best possible printing method to suit customer artwork and fabric of product ordered.
- Cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry in shade
Garments will not shrink if the correct washing guidelines on the t-shirt labels are followed; if you believe the garment was washed correctly please send us an email following our return instructions.
Online orders or orders where you upload your own artwork
Papaloop takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Mistakes that the client has approved after being sent a proof*
- If the artwork you as a client upload is low quality, and results in a poor print
- 10% difference in design printing colours & size
- 10% difference in the actual garment colours
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size. *Please use our size guide for measurements or email us for advice.
- Garment shrinkage in wash
- Courier delivery timeframes
Papaloop is not responsible for checking or modifying your artwork if you upload it directly to the site; to make changes such as; colour changes, background removal or design work. Please email [email protected] or call 0402054086 to discuss artwork before uploading your image to our designer.
Wholesale, Screen printing & Embroidery Orders
All orders placed over the phone, email or in person are subject to the same return procedure and also the Proof Approval Disclaimer.
Proof Approval Disclaimer:
Verbal agreement, payment of an invoice or emailing a reply with approval constitutes authority to proceed. Clients are requested to check thoroughly before approving. We have taken the utmost care creating your artwork, however are not liable for client error. Due to the production process, colours, position, size & scale are indicative only. Artwork & concepts remain property of the Papaloop They must not be adapted or communicated to third parties or in anyway used without our expressed permission.